Quantitative UX Researcher
Mackin Talent is seeking a Quantitative UX Researcher to support our client in Fremont, CA. This role focuses on improving enterprise user productivity experiences by identifying opportunities through data insights and landscape research and exploring innovations to address improvement opportunities. The lab uses ideation, prototyping and insights to explore opportunities to provide the best tools, services and recommendations for the workplace of the future.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Engineering product management, data analysis) to research and validate knowledge gaps. Execute end-to-end custom primary research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of business impact, human factors, and/or social science
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research. Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis. Communicate results and illustrate suggestions
- Manage and prioritize research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user-centered research methods (e.g., interviewing, ethnography, surveys, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
- A strategic thinker who can connect the big picture to tactical changes
- Experience in engaging and influencing cross functional experts
- Proficient at providing clarity and progressing in ambiguous environments