UX / UI Designer
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 600 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our blockchain team supports promising studios in building great blockchain games for a worldwide audience of mobile users. The blockchain gaming market is thriving. By joining this team you will help us disrupt the market by creating a new segment of fun, mobile blockchain games.
The team is multi-disciplinary and gathers expertise in Product, Tech and M&A. Together, they work as an entrepreneurial squad, looking to build the next hit in the mobile space.
- Conduct testing of sample website applications to assess user experience and ease of design
- In collaboration with the Product Manager and the Tech team, build storyboards to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of our products
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and intuitive experiences
- Consulting with studios to understand their goals and conduct usability testing
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for our products and contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- 3/5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design on SaaS Platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces and experiences for clients
- Ability to prototype interactive web and mobile experiences
- Knowledge of the implementation constraints and design rules: typo, color theory, spacing, etc. and specificities and guidelines for iOS and Android
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Great communicator & fluent in English and French
- Problem-solver, inventive thinker providing insightful, innovative solutions to problems
- Professional experience with Sketch or Figma
- Passion for gaming and the crypto space is a plus
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.