Senior UX Designer
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a fully remote, Senior UX Designer, you’ll drive discovery and ideation for the systems and features that drive our mission to become the virtual front door to the healthcare system. You’ll work broadly across the entire product design team from our App team to Purchase and Discovery. The work requires someone ready to roll up their sleeves and explore the ways in for our most challenging opportunities, with a keen ability to bridge the gap between product requirements and production ready designs by facilitating and driving collaboration between key stakeholders.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineering to navigate complex design opportunities toward potential solutions through low-fidelity deliverables
- Produce low-fidelity outputs such as ux architecture, logic flows, journey maps, prototypes and wireframes
- Regularly engage with customer research to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points to apply insights to inform design
- Collaborate in cross functional team by communicating visually and verbally
Keep in mind, our design team is growing and we encourage a curious mindset that allows you to shape your role into one that’s focused on where your interests and business needs intersect!
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years in a product design role
- Experience in working with cross functional roles such as product managers, engineers, and researchers
- A holistic approach to design, from high level strategy to small design details
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your decisions and processes clearly and confidently
- Enthusiasm for growth and improvement, openness to feedback
- Adaptability and excitement for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Figma, The Atlassian Suite, and various prototyping tools.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.