Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
Designit seeks a UX/UI Designer to join one of our commercial real estate clients. This is a fully remote W2 contract role that may extend through 2023.
We are looking for a designer with excellent visual story-telling skills, strong UI design, and a crisp understanding of UX principles to help create world-class experiences for our customers. You will play an instrumental role in designing print, mobile, and digital experiences for our emerging brokerage platform suite, and a strong voice in defining the look & feel of our user-facing design deliverable
*This position is not available for Visa sponsorship or C2C work.*
Would you like to…
- Collaborate with the UX lead to shape interfaces and interactions based on requirements
- Create and annotate design files and assets in Figma for handoff
- Create responsive User Interfaces for expanding product line
- Define strategies for data visualization and document layout in print deliverables
- Contribute novel interactions to existing Design System standards
- Present work to product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years in UX or visual design field
- Online Portfolio that demonstrates strong understanding of UI and visual design
- Clear understanding of UX best practices
- Excellence in visual design/ Brand craft
- Strong UI and interaction design skills
- Familiar with Design Systems and Component Libraries
- Highly proficient with current design and prototyping tools (Figma)
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and business stakeholders
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.