The BrightAI platform transforms business results by digitizing a physical environment, making it intelligent and controllable, and unlocking unimagined possibilities for growth and social good. We built the only platform that integrates all the key digital technologies needed for a truly all-encompassing end-to-end digital transformation: IOT + AI + Cloud + Mobile + Tailored hardware.
We are a high-growth company that is looking for teammates who want to be key contributors to changing the way businesses are run. This is an incredible opportunity to complete work that is disrupting industries. Be a part of scaling a business by increasing the number of devices, events, applications, services, and traffic that result in measurable success for our customers. We have the best and brightest minds in AI, IoT, Cloud and Mobile who have built leading companies in those spaces (Microsoft, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, Samsung).
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who wants to join us in a fast paced setting to design and build next generation applications. You will own the end-to-end execution of your UX/UI designs that will include AI, ML, IoT hardware on native mobile platforms, web and physical experiences.
- Plan and conduct thoughtful user research and usability testing to uncover problems or validate your designs.
- Develop storyboards, personas and user stories as a means to drive the user experience.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes of your designs and ideas.
- Work with the product team to understand the product requirements, end users, and needs of the customer.
- Work with the development team to understand the technology, restrictions and limitations that will impact your design.
- Participate in all stages of the product development process, from definition to initial design, development, test and iteration.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor or Master's degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), graphic design, digital user interface design or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of hands one experience in a UX and UI Design role.
- Experience designing web or native mobile applications for both enterprise clients and consumers.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Experience owning the UX design of complex workflows for technical products which can include web, mobile and hardware products.
- Building reusable design systems (and components).
- A strong design process with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Proficient with Figma and experience with other design and product software (MIRO, Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe Suite, JIRA, Confluence, to name a few).