Senior Product Designer
Outcomes4Me is on a mission to improve health outcomes by empowering patients with understandable, relevant, and evidence-based information. Outcomes4Me has developed a platform for shared decision-making between patients and providers. The platform harnesses regulatory-grade, real-world data, and patient experiences generating deeper insights and better outcomes to improve care and accelerate research. The Outcomes4Me mobile app enables cancer patients to make decisions and take control of their care based on information that is personalized to their specific condition, including finding treatment options, matching to clinical trials, and tracking and managing symptoms.
We're hiring a Senior Product Designer to work on our patient-facing mobile and web experiences.
What you'll do:
- Act as a UX/UI lead for Outcomes4Me consumer products
- Develop UX/UI systems and information architectures for mobile and web
- Design and develop detailed product specifications for features on mobile and web
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and iterate effectively across teams (product, engineering and business) to define and launch solutions
- Influence product roadmap and platform design direction with a data-driven design approach
- Handle multiple projects gracefully in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct user research (along with the product team) to test and implement improved iterations to continuously find better ways to improve the experience.
- Organize and lead design sprints
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI app design/development
- Experience developing high-quality mobile and web applications
- Direct to consumer UX experience
- Experience with relevant design software such as Figma
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Please provide a link to your portfolio and/or active projects when applying
What You'll Find At Outcomes4Me:
- Purpose: If you gain strength from doing important work, you belong on our team.
- Challenge: We’re improving the lives of people who need us. We have big challenges ahead and the motivation to overcome them.
- Trust: We’re building a culture of independence. That means we’re going to trust and support you in making the right decisions.
- Transparency: You need to see the whole picture if you’re going to make an impact.
This full-time hybrid role is based in Boston, MA. Learn more about us at Outcomes4Me.com.
We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better the products we build will be.