FASHIONPHILE is more than just fashion — we’re revolutionizing the ultra-luxury fashion experience in order to create a sustainable alternative that extends the life cycle of products and makes them more accessible to a diverse customer base. As we strive to become the world's most sought-after brand in luxury re-commerce, we know it's our team members who make it all happen! We value diversity in our people, perspectives, and products. For us, it's the only way to cultivate the creativity and innovation essential to achieving our mission and supporting our customers. We do this both in-person and through our digital omni-channel experiences. If you're someone who embraces change, is authentic, and wants to make an impact this is the place for you.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer (internally, "UX Designer") who will create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experiences with a deep understanding of our customers. The ideal candidate is passionate in building top-notch experiences and will possess impeccable problem-solving skills, attention-to-detail and communication skills . You will pursue forward-thinking designs to create intuitive solutions and have an eagerness to solve problems using your unique combination of proven talent and digital knowledge. Your experience demonstrates the successful delivery of practical, yet innovative features that drive quantifiable results for a better customer experience.
As a UX/UI Designer, you must possess a positive attitude and strong ability to work closely with the design manager, designers, product managers, UX researcher, data scientists and engineers - from initial concept and strategy through the execution of design to deployment. You think strategically and ask big questions that lead to broader opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Voice of the Customer - Be a strong advocate and expert on the customer. Understand their pains, motivations/preference, beliefs, and behavior.
- Team Liaison - Be a trusted facilitator between all the stakeholders - designers, product management, marketing teams, executives.
- From Start to Finish - Facilitate, design, and execute along the entire flow from discovery to design to deployment to measurement.
- Build Designs & Prototypes that are well communicated and adhere to product requirements
- Build architecture, frameworks, methodologies that are easily understandable and provide structure and value to the macro journey of our customers.
- Help evaluate/validate our hypotheses and designs before moving to full implementation
- Actively advocate for the customer in meetings and in documentation.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the products
UX/UI Design Experience
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD
- Capability of big-picture-thinking and demonstrates attention to detail
- Ability to defend, and communicate rationale for design decisions
- Understands systems thinking and component-based design patterns
- Know industry best practices for mobile and web application design and usability
- Gives and receives feedback well
- Knowledge of accessibility standards is a plus
- Experience with capabilities of front-end coding languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Design, HCI, or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience designing both generative + evaluative research
- Adeptness in quantitative research, proficiency in qualitative research
- Knowledgeable in Design Thinking process + methodologies/frameworks
- Ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Experience with e-commerce, interest in fashion sustainability, or re-commerce is a plus
This position is not able to offer work visa sponsorship. All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the US without work visa sponsorship now or in the future.
We are currently not considering candidates in the state of Colorado.
FASHIONPHILE Group LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at HR@fashionphile.com.