In Shopee, design plays a pivotal role in enabling us to serve our users better. Shopee Designers design for impact and seek to create a user-centric experience for our consumers, merchants and internal teams. Our UI/UX designers cover a wide range of product UI/UX design from online shopping to financial services, local commerce and merchant solutions. On the other hand, our Brand designers take charge of ensuring consistency and effectiveness of Shopee’s branding and visual identity. We uphold a “Design Matters” philosophy when tailoring our designs for the markets that we serve as we believe that good design has the power to change lives and accelerate the growth of our economy. Browse our Design openings and come make history with us!
About the Team:
In Shopee, we adopt a customer-first philosophy when designing our products to create a seamless online shopping experience for our buyers. Our ShopeePay designers cover a wide range of products including e-wallet, financial services, merchant services and B2B services. As a UI/UX Designer in the ShopeePay Team, you will collaborate closely with our team of designers, product managers and engineers to research, design and launch products and features to our ShopeePay users and/or merchants. You will be responsible for understanding our users and making design decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Lead the design process for our ShopeePay products.
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, and improving existing features.
- Lead / participate in user and market research to produce deep product insights and bring new innovative ideas.
- Design products systematically and conduct data-driven evaluation of designs.
- Maintain and define the visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve both product and business goals.
- 1~3 years (junior) or 3~5+ years (senior) in designing web / mobile products.
- Experience in e-commerce is a strong plus.
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Strong ability to grasp product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in various interactive and visual design software tools.
- Proficiency in typography, sketching, composition, layout, colour, iconography, illustration, and the presentation of information is a plus.
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.