Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and have a keen aesthetic sense.
you’ll be responsible for—
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies, easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
what you get—
- 100% remote team: Work from anywhere you please.
- Flexible timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep on learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.
We are Proximity — a global team of coders, designers, product managers, geeks, and experts. We solve complex problems and build cutting edge tech, at scale. Here’s a quick guide to getting to know us better:
- Watch our CEO, Hardik Jagda, tell you all about Proximity.
- Read about Proximity’s values and meet some of our Proxonauts here.
- Explore our website, blog, and the design wing — Studio Proximity.
- Get behind-the-scenes with us on Instagram! Follow @ProxWrks and @H.Jagda