Senior UX Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As a Sr. UX Designer, this position works closely with UX Analysts and stakeholders to develop and iterate on website experiences. Ideal candidates have a passion for user research and data driven decision making, designing elegant solutions for complex problems, are process oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Reporting up to the Sr. Manager of Web UX and Optimization,, you'll play a critical role in medium-high complexity projects.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Developer teams to deliver on projects which support business KPIs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and support the team with high-fidelity mockups
- Communicate requirements to developers; passionate about designing elegant solutions for complex problems
- Master the site experience: on-site user journey, user profiles, multi-touch web experiences, and buy stages
- Closely monitor and provide analysis on customer feedback (user surveys, polls, etc.)
- Develop research-driven designs from qualitative/quantitative data; validate and measure the impact of your designs
- Present designs to the web UX team, engineering team, and stakeholders for review and feedback
- Process oriented and detailed when it comes to execution, but nimble and flexible to change course as needed
- Help build presentation decks
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent related professional experience
- Experience building positive relationships with engineering, design, and project management counterparts
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; ability to defend your designs analytically
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a dynamic organization
- Solid systems thinking, visual UI design skills, a specialist in HCI methodologies and web usability principles
- Capacity for creating intuitive designs and layouts with a propensity towards simplification and minimalism
- Proficient with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, CSS/HTML
- Have an online portfolio that illustrates a holistic user experience skill set (please provide a link to your portfolio and passwords, where relevant)
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.