Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
You are a well-rounded, problem-solving UI/UX Designer, capable of working cross-functionally to help build out and scale our digital presence. You enjoy creating beautiful online experiences and are passionate about the details. You enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from developers to copywriters. You are an exceptional UI/UX Designer with a deep understanding of how this work fits into the bigger picture of our brand and overall GTM objectives.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- As a key member of the Brand Design team, you will drive best-in-class experiences for all our web properties;
- In collaboration with our Design, Web Dev, and Brand teams you will create, document, and maintain our design system and brand guidelines for all .COM properties;
- Ensure delivery of best in class user experiences across multiple concurrent projects, including marketing and brand campaigns, website UI and UX, demand gen web properties, and graphics library to enable the team for scale;
- Work directly with our Web Dev team from handoff to QA–documenting, testing, and refining as needed–to ensure designs meet the brief and scale with the organization;
- Ensure consistency in our brand presence across all web-related assets and define and socialize best practices and guidelines to enable internal teams;
- Partner closely with all stakeholders to see successful delivery of web projects and improve efficiencies across teams;
- Establish a playbook (and resources) for how to incorporate user testing and data into your design decisions;
- Develop visual design prototypes ranging from comps to interactive mockups.
What you need
- Extensive portfolio which demonstrates your professional experience with responsive design, typography, UX/UI design, and your aesthetic range overall;
- 4 year degree in web design, graphic design, art, or equivalent (UI/UX/product design);
- 4+ years experience in a web design role, at least 2 years working with a B2B or technology brand;
- A strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles, process, and best practices within UX and UI design;
- Experience developing core design systems that are used throughout a corporate brand;
- In depth experience with the leading industry software (Figma + Craft or eq. CMS);
- An ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.(Marcom/Brand, Marketing, Product Design, Senior Leadership Team, etc.);
- Extreme attention to detail and a no-compromise attitude towards quality;
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to run with ideas to move projects forward. You thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.