CardFlight is looking for a UI/UX designer to join our remote-first team. Reporting to the Head of Product, the designer will work closely with members across different teams to enhance and extend the look and feel of our mobile and web-based applications. The position is fully remote, with opportunities to get together as a company and teams throughout the year.
CardFlight’s products are used by over 100,000+ small businesses across the country to accept payments from their customers. Our applications move millions of dollars every day. This role is an opportunity to define a user experience that stresses simplicity and functionality. The right candidate for this role has a passion for understanding and adapting to users’ needs, and the clarity of thought to drive the right design through to delivery.
What You’ll Do
Build User Interfaces (45%)
- Collaborate across the company to drive product discovery
- Create UI prototypes and develop wireframes
- Identify and analyze improvement opportunities
- Work with development teams on implementation
Design User Experiences (45%)
- Communicate with customers to gather product feedback
- Drive a consistent experience across both web and mobile platforms
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
Team Engagement (10%)
- Get involved with company-wide meetings and outings
- Become immersed in the payments industry
- Obtain and maintain a full understanding of our clients’ needs
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 5+ years professional experience in a UI/UX designer role
- Modern knowledge of design software & tooling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.