Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India and Chile, among other locations.
We believe that design has a big impact on business and currently, we are looking for a UX Designer to join our team and take our product design to the next level. In this role, you’ll articulate user needs into creative solutions and contribute to the overall delivery of bringing it to the customer. You’ll collaborate with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products in the market.
Our ideal candidate will want this role to be a career turning point. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the current product and future of Make.
What we are looking for:
- A designer who believes that working in diverse teams and with complex systems brings out even more creativity
- Hands-on experience with wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Desire to innovate, to come up with new ideas
- Ability to interpret user research and quantitative metrics to inform design decisions
- Can apply UX/UI principles in service of a delightful but usable solution
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to gives & receive constructive feedback in design reviews
- Portfolio of prior UX work, with examples of shipped products including specific contributions in the design directions and decisions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in user experience design
- Written and verbal fluency in English
What you’ll do:
- Ideate and propose solutions for key initiatives that will bring our product to different user bases and new markets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, prototypes and other assets to development teams and refine as needed during projects
- Dive deep into interpreting user research and participate in gathering data
What we offer:
- The ability to work on incredibly exciting technology that is fun to use and that customers love
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Remote working allowance
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!