Stellar (fka Introvoke) is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes to create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more right within their own websites. Companies of all sizes from startups to large enterprises like HP, Comcast NBC Universal, TIME, Barclays are choosing Stellar to realize their live communication strategies. Stellar is backed by top-tier VCs like Struck Capital, Javelin Partners and amazing angels from TIME, Allbirds, Hubspot and Resy.
Stellar is a San Francisco based company, but with a permanently remote global team. At Stellar we are not only committed to our company's growth, but also to our team culture and development since we are strong believers that the greatest companies are built by happy humans.
We’re searching for a passionate, bold UX/UI Designer with a history of shipping beautiful digital products to customers. You will define the company’s product design language on our Virtual/Hybrid Stages, Networking Hub, Chat+, and other live engagement modules. You’ll play an instrumental role in the evolving product strategy.
The position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a startup at the cutting-edge of live video technologies while having a seat at the table of executive decisions as we scale. We've taken a non-traditional path to success and we're looking for someone with the grit and flexibility to join the team. This position reports to the Principal Product Manager and works closely with the leadership team, both the CEO and the CTO of the company. It therefore includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
- You'll work collaboratively with the Product & Engineering teams to execute on our product roadmap.
- You'll build prototypes, deliver polished screens, and oversee their pixel-perfect execution all the way to production.
- You’ll develop and maintain the design system that ties all of our product experiences together to both ensure a consistently intuitive user experience and an efficient development process for engineers.
- You’ll contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Stellar’s products.
- You’ll be the voice in the room that always puts the user first—constantly looking for ways to accomplish business objectives through experiences that are delightful and meaningful for real people.
Please submit a deck or portfolio of work with your application that showcases your design process from exploratory stages through execution. If your portfolio site requires a password, please provide us with it in your application or on your resume. Thank you!
Note: This is a remote position.
- You’re adaptable. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
- You’re detail oriented. You have a keen eye for the small things and a passion for beautiful and functional design.
- You get s*** done. You will be asked to roll up your sleeves and join the team on the ground floor, documenting how we work, setting up processes, identifying our weaknesses and thereafter proactively leading by example.
- 5+ years of design experience, working on production applications with real-world users
- Experience collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Proven understanding of the end-to-end design process, including research, prototyping, usability testing
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable design system
- Strong visual and typographic sensibility
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
Bonus Points if you have…
- Experience with branding design or graphic/social media asset creation
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) - 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home - We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan - You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks - Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology - In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth - That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.