UI/UX Designer, Eterlast - web3 games and experiences
Eterlast is a Web3 company that builds web3 games and experiences for Sports and Entertainment brands through IP acquisition.
Our mission is simple, to build the bridge for global sport and media communities to adopt web3.
We are headquartered in London, UK, but with its heart in Barcelona, Spain. Eterlast designs and develops web3 games and experiences that are focused on creating utility and value, enabling our users to collect, enjoy, and access unique experiences.
We are backed by leading venture capital studios and investors and are in discussions with the world’s largest media companies and sporting IP owners to bring their content to web3.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer to focus on UI/UX Design and to join as our 1st Product Design hire (we are currently using an external partner) and design innovative and user-centric designs for web3 games and experiences on the eterlast platform(s). An immediate focus will be on our Boxing IP, House of Boxing.
You will design through the full design lifecycle and advocate the Double-Diamond approach to concepting for our web3 games and experiences, whilst working with game designers and PMs to outline the spec, create user flows and wireframes. You will collaborate with engineers and artists to make our designs come to life, and ship these to our users.
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand the users you're designing for. This can by joining user research sessions, learning from previous insights, or running your own research and analysis, you'll dive deep into understanding how our users interact with our platforms
- You will be an internal advocate for user-centred design principles and use data from user tests, analytics, and A/B tests to drive the design process and create experiences for our users
- Deliver high fidelity and high-quality UI that align with the eterlast product standards for our web3 games and experiences
- Help develop the UX for our web3 games and experiences, including concept development, wireframing, design specifications and prototype analysis
- Collaborate with Games Design in developing new and exciting features for upcoming IP’s
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure accurate implementation of your designs
- Strong experience and knowledge in UI/UX design showcased through publicly available case studies and portfolio.
- Have worked on a user-centric product and designed for the user. Bonus if you are passionate about sport and gaming
- Understanding of design tools - Figma or Sketch or Behance
- You are obsessed with design systems and love to test and iterate
- Know how to collaborate and manage cross-functional teams, particularly Engineering
We are currently working on these as we are still a growing a start-up and would love to hear what would benefit you!
Our current package includes 30 days Annual Leave, Remote-working and Equipment of your choice to do your work!