Senior Product Designer
Location - UK (access to London)
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help elevate Ometria’s UI/UX to best in class and build a customer centric, inspiring product design culture.
This is a Remote Flexible role meaning that while it is contracted to the London office there is flexibility to work from home the majority of the time. The team currently meets in the London office once a month for team working and adhoc events such as interview days, onboarding and training. You can find out more about our approach to Remote Flexible working here
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and we have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
As Product Designer you will report to our Lead Product Designer and join a creative team where you’ll be nurtured to grow and develop in your role. We have product-market fit and we’re growing quickly both in the UK and internationally. So this is a great opportunity to not only be part of a collaborative team of Product Designers but also join us on an exciting journey as we scale the business.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with product managers to deeply understand our users’ goals, their day to day and the obstacles they face
- Plan and lead ideation sessions with stakeholders from the product managers, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Professional Services teams
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and a product manager to conceive solutions to gnarly customer problems
- Produce sketches and low fidelity designs before working closely with a product manager and Engineering to refine those designs
- Produce interactive prototypes to bring your designs to life. The prototypes will be used both to communicate proposed user flows internally to engineers and test solutions with users
- Plan and lead structured user testing sessions to validate your overarching solutions as well as the fine detail of the UI/UX
- As features are being built, work with a highly collaborative cross-functional team to ensure designs are built to spec
- Ensure the solutions the team delivers are aligned to user needs and track well against our design principles
- Work closely with and seek feedback from other product designers to ensure your work is peer reviewed and connected to other new features or enhancements that are ongoing or in the pipeline
- Contribute towards building out our design system by creating/iterating and establishing rules around specific atoms, molecules, components or patterns as needed
- Understand Ometria’s strategic landscape and the business outcomes your cross functional team is striving to achieve
- Experience in product design (UX and UI) in a B2B SaaS environment
- Familiarity in solving complex problems using an agile, iterative approach
- A passion for understanding ‘the why’ and used to backing up design decisions with data and user feedback
- Able to lead user research projects to deeply understand user needs and test solutions without support
- Familiarity with using and interpreting data from product & interaction analytics tools such us Mixpanel, Heap, Hotjar, Fullstory etc
- Strong communicator both verbally in and writing
- Experience of using, contributing to and updating a design system
- Proven ability to leverage data and other evidence to solve problems and make decisions
- Comfortable navigating decisions in situations with multiple stakeholders and multiple constraints
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing peopleWe are committed to hiring the right people and enhancing our culture as we grow.
- Making sure you’ll have an impactWe’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them.
- Supporting learning and developmentWe’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each otherWe’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.