Senior UX/UI Designer
Posted 11 months ago
Apply for this job
Millions of people use MyTherapy to help ensure they take their medication safely and manage their treatment. We adopt the latest technology and solutions to ensure our iOS and Android apps meet our users’ needs and that our backend can handle >100 million interactions each month. Our commitment to agility, flat hierarchies, and a company culture that values the contribution of every individual allows us to meet the needs of our ever-growing userbase, our partners, and team members.
As the sole designer in one of our Scrum teams, you will take responsibility for every stage – from prototype design drafts to development-ready specs. Together with the product owner and the Scrum team, you will take ownership of a clearly defined feature set and continuously validate results with business metrics. With our other designers (a.k.a. “The Guild”) you will take part in regular review sessions to share and discuss work results. You are helping to improve processes and team collaboration.
- Creating engaging interaction design (IxD) concepts for mobile (iOS & Android) and web interfaces.
- Creating deliberate user interface designs (UI) based on an existing design system.
- Working closely together with product owners, programmers, and other designers.
- Preparing and conducting user research and studies.
- Contributing to our multi-platform design system.
- Creating brand and marketing graphics (AppStore presence, blog posts, etc.).
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in design (or similar).
- Ideally, around 4+ years of professional experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, and concepts for mobile apps.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in working closely together with programmers to implement your UI designs.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile interaction patterns and Android and iOS standards.
- Strong knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- Expertise in using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, …).
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (email@example.com).