Reesby are a premium emerging technology company and employment agency in the IT industry. Working with major global brands we help people succeed in their career.
About the Opportunity
The User Experience Designer works with customers, internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop and execute on holistic UX vision and strategy across our product offerings. The role drives user research, prototyping, design, and other activities that support a high-performance culture of experimentation and innovation.
The successful applicant will bring a customer-centric research approach and ruthless (though pragmatic) insistence on execution excellence, being a highly collaborative and results-oriented team player, capable of driving change and delivering experiences that are measurable and drive higher engagement with Prospection’s products.
- Help drive the design of intuitive, quality products through collaboration with end users and modern software development teams.
- Evolve the development culture to appreciate the value that comes from having a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help design enterprise products that provide Prospection customers with rich, easy-to-use tools for achieving their desired outcomes
- Present complex design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary leadership teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
- Help define Prospection’s product strategy and vision for a world-class web and app experience ensuring that it is tightly aligned with our brand.
- Lead the design and documenting of a cohesive set of research principles and guidelines that can be utilized throughout Prospection’s products to ensure consistency of in the way we conduct research.
- Position a compelling rationale for these guidelines and work with UX, PM and Engineering teams to ensure adoption and execution within the product development teams.
- Become the champion of our customer and represent their needs and their voice in the product and user experience design process, by leading and directing user testing and usability research both in-person and online, effectively managing internal and external resources to deliver insights and actionable results that are shared throughout the business and lead to recommendations for product and business stakeholders to act on.
- Ensure effective reporting and resource planning processes across all areas of the position’s responsibility.
- Flexible and remote working options - Based in Sydney, we are hiring wherever you are! Our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely and from home, delivering on projects around Australia
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve - Improving healthcare outcomes through data driven insights and RWE
- Great team culture - Supportive, fun and food loving and creative
- Lots to learn - Strong knowledge sharing team culture, Hackathons and industry experts in Data Science, Product and Engineering
- Rapidly scaling! - Grow your career as we grow, here in Australia and overseas!