Specialist UX Designer
Role: Senior UX Designer
Please find the below Job Description:
- Provide creative, innovative UIUX designs for complex web systems.
- Explore multiple concepts for new features.
- Research, explore and communicate best practices, designs, and issues and be able to present, explain them, and justify them to stakeholders.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual design around customer needs, and with an understanding of constraints.
- Find creative ways to solve UIUX problems. (e.g. usability, findability)
- Creative team player that likes brainstorm.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Work with UI and UX deliverables.
- Work in collaboration with a Design team, cover the Design System and concepts of NICE next-generation products.
- Degree in a design-related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- 8+ years of experience as a UIUX Designer
- Strong portfolio designing complex systems
- Background in research
- Working knowledge with a Design System
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Ability to work independently and with a group of peers
- Strong written communication skills and presentation skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.