Senior UX Designer
Splunk is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our Web Marketing team. You are a collaborative and customer-focused designer who deeply cares about building scalable solutions that work for the broader organization. You are attuned to identifying areas for improvement and are motivated by taking on ambiguous issues. With significant experience in B2B companies and have driven UX strategy for lead generation. Last, but not least you are an accomplished juggler and tenacious prioritizer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Interested in bringing your creativity to new challenges? Excited by the opportunity to work on a variety of projects? Join our small but mighty team of UX professionals!
This position may be remote and will report into the Director of UX Design, Web Marketing.
- Craft and lead UX strategy and UX activities on projects with cross-functional team members, collecting requirements, defining metrics for success, and designing outstanding user experiences
- Choreograph and lead design thinking workshops
- Define user scenarios and identify key personas (some persona development may be applicable)
- Develop user flows to help visualize screen flows and system requirements and build wireframes and prototypes that define page templates and components for the website
- Authoritatively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Advocate our standards for design excellence with our design system, principles, and guidelines
- Work closely with our UI design team to stay in sync with brand standards and guidelines
- Initiate and support end-user research including usability testing, user interviews, and metrics analysis to test and validate designs
- Drive excellence through collaboration with UI design, UX research, web analytics, web programs, and our extended marketing team to deliver projects that meet both business and user needs
- An ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, InDesign or other wireframing tools
- Knowledge of the latest web technologies and design trends including working knowledge as regards to website optimization, SEO, and lead generation
- A comfort level managing vendors
- Experience performing usability testing
- Deep expertise in implementing User Centered Design methodologies
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in HCI or related
- 7–9 years work experience, including B2B companies
- Examples of work via a portfolio
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a remote position located in the US. You must be able to work on the West Coast time zone (PST).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!