In this role you will:
• Work as an UI/UX professional, focused in UI;
• Design intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs both for web and mobile;
• Interact with all stakeholders in order to focus on delivering the product to customers;
• Produce design documentation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams and site maps;
• Interact with a multidisciplinary team including the frontend developers, analysts and managers.
Must-have hard skills:
• Experience in user testing;
• Experience with solutions like Invision and Sketch;
• Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop;
• Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle;
• Experience producing design materials like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps.
Must-have soft skills:
• Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methodologies and technology;
• Agile or lean methodologies;
• English comunication.