Associate Director UX
Associate Creative Director, Experience Design
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design, and experience firm. Using facts, intuition, and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to work with one another. All sorts of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
- A smart, nice, and unstoppable strategist who sees experiences as a method through which to deliver and drive value for brands, users, and business.
- An empathetic problem solver that can move from the 35,000ft view to specifics of a moment without missing a beat.
- Wanting to create innovative and inspiring work, but are also interested in sharing knowledge, coaching, and supporting team members.
- Excited to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
On any given day you might
- Own projects from soup to nuts – from brainstorming to UX concepting, from rough IA to client-ready design – provide leadership to guide, encourage and rally the working team
- Both lead and work with an interdisciplinary team to design and prototype both killer concepts and real-world artifacts that consider brand, innovation, creativity, and usability
- Be part of a team to pitch for new projects
- Work and communicate directly with the Creative Director (Design) and project leads at the start of the project to clearly identify swim lanes and process for working
- Identify and pitch potential new business opportunities with existing clients
- Juggle 4+ clients
- Consult on the experience development of existing projects.
- Present work to, and or run workshops with our clients—both in-person and virtual.
- Be open to feedback and know how and when to defend design choices – both internally and with clients
- Lead a team on UX design, or roll-up your sleeves to design everything from exhibits to conceptualized UX execution
- A strong creative UX background, with 7+ years of product design or digital design experience.
- Ability to counsel – you should be comfortable listening, reflecting, probing the problem, and interrogating the request to determine the true goal
- Desire to collaborate across multiple disciplines
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Please apply online at http://www.siegelgale.com/careers