Apply for this job
At Unravel, we focus on AI-enabled Observability for the Modern Data Stack. Our product supports deep observability for cloud data platforms like Databricks, Amazon EMR, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. The Unravel product uses advanced Data Science and AI/ML to help customers optimize and govern cost, performance, quality, and migration/modernization on these platforms. Our product is used actively by several Fortune 500 companies. As a Series D startup, Unravel is backed by top-tier venture firms including Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, and Microsoft Ventures.
About the Role
- You will work closely with product management, engineering, and other key leadership to design the end-to-end user experience for a wide variety of features in Unravel.
- You will deliver high fidelity wireframes and prototypes, and contribute to the Unravel design system.
- You will seek and provide design feedback and collaboratively improve the design process.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the Unravel business objectives, the Unravel product and the users personas, market opportunities, and competition.
- A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, human-computer interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of UX design work experience.
- Can execute beautiful visual and interaction work that's rooted in a data-driven, and well researched UX process.
- Value collaboration and enjoy communicating your vision and thought processes.
- You have experience designing enterprise software, services, or other complex systems.
- Experienced with design system.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end design process from inception to production
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. Unravel invites you to apply!