The role requires someone who thinks strategically about the importance of user experience and interface design. Working closely with Business Analysts, Product Management, Regulatory Experts, R&D agile teams, and other relevant stakeholders to advocate for user needs, deliver user research, prototypes and contribute to team assets such as libraries, documentation and templates.
The designer will work directly with agile development teams to support feature delivery end-to-end with accountability for the quality of the end product.
- Champion the end user in the product development process
- Create wireframes, prototypes, reports and documentation to support strategic product initiatives
- Create and maintatin standards and patterns in conjunction with other members of the design team
- Drive UX quality and consistency across products and teams through a collaborative design process
- Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
- Ensure that UX is fully embedded in the agile development process
- Keep up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional best practice relating to UX, UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
- Monitor and analyse how users work with the product and feed research insights into feature requirements
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience in financial services or related industries
- Experience working in enterprise software design
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years' experience as a UX/UI designer
- Portfolio of successful UX/UI design projects
- Proven history of progressing product designs from initial concept, through architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to finished product
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in design software such as Sketch, Axure or Figma
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort in engaging directly with users and client representatives to gather insights that drive future feature delivery
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent experience
Fenergo is the leading provider of digital transformation, customer journey and client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions.
Its software digitally transforms and streamlines end-to-end CLM processes - from regulatory onboarding, data integration, client and counterparty data management, client lifecycle reviews and remediation, all the way to client offboarding.
Fenergo is recognized for its in-depth financial services and regulatory expertise (from a team of over 30 global regulatory specialists), community-based approach to product development and out-of-the-box rules engine which ensures financial institutions are future-proofed against evolving Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), tax and OTC derivatives-based regulations across 100+ jurisdictions.
Counting 80+ global financial institutions as clients, our award-winning CLM suite digitally transforms how financial institutions manage clients; from initial onboarding to KYC/AML and regulatory compliance, to data management and ongoing lifecycle KYC reviews and refreshes.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Fenergo currently employs over 850 people and has offices in North America, the UK, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Asia Pacific, and the UAE.