Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
The Junior UX Designer is responsible for:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create a consistent, intuitive user experience across multiple platforms and brands
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, diagrams, and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design graphic user interface elements, including navigational menus, and data visualizations
- Build valuable partnerships and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to research and develop technical enhancements
- Track emerging trends in the digital interface landscape, recommending new opportunities to ensure continuous improvement
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prefer InVision experience
- Prefer Pega experience
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CCE (Photoshop, Illustrator), Axure/Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience at least as a Junior User Experience (UX) lead, junior usability engineer, junior user experience (UX) designer, junior experience designer, junior interaction designer, or other equivalent title in software or website design.
- Experience conducting and documenting user research activities in support of web development (e.g., conducting usability research, planning, and facilitating usability sessions, facilitating, and conducting focus groups/design workshops, gathering and prioritizing business requirements, developing user stories, task lists, workflow diagrams, personas, scenarios and detailed use cases).
- Experience developing user-centered conceptual designs (via mockups, wireframes, prototypes, creation, and iteration).
- Experience applying Enterprise Pattern Libraries/Style Guides/Design Systems
- Experience evaluating and refining prototypes using various usability techniques
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience prototyping iterative wireframe designs for interactive computer systems.
- One (1) or more years of experience researching, planning, moderating, and facilitating usability sessions.
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50. We were also just named the 2022 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements