triValence is reimagining the B2B healthcare payments and supply chain ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fintech innovation to build a next-gen healthcare payments platform that connects providers and suppliers while simplifying the healthcare supply chain and payment flows
Remarkably well-funded, triValence is an early-stage start-up determined to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
Is the idea of having the opportunity to build something new that disrupts the healthcare payments ecosystem something that excites you? Are you wanting to work somewhere that you can make a daily impact on not only the success of the business but also the overall landscape of healthcare? You would be in good company with the rest of us who have made the choice to work at triValence.
Right now, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in our mission!
How you will contribute:
· Create next-gen supply chain optimization and procurement to payment (P2P) platform and products for the B2B healthcare industry, transforming the mechanism in which the medical supply chain is currently managed, procured, and paid.
· We’re looking for a UX/UI designer with an eye for detail to help us create user experiences and user interfaces that are intelligent, efficient, simple, and delightful.
· Produce detailed wireframes of thoughtful solutions for screens and interactions
· Contribute to the development of our visual design and UX standards, including managing and contributing to our design system
· Interface with front-end developers to communicate design solutions and help ensure the final product is being built correctly and looks and behaves as intended
· Participate in user interviews and user testing
· Analyze and optimize workflows and interactions
What We will Love About You
At triValence, we are not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
· You have a passion for user-centric design and can build an in-depth understanding of our target audience in healthcare - whether an executive, physician or an admin user
· A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a talent for user experience design and an understanding of user flow
· 5+ years of experience designing experiences for users
· Expertise in front-end development: HTML, CSS, and experience working with developers
· Working knowledge of all aspects of the UX discipline: the design process, user testing, analytics, UI development, etc.
· Working knowledge of the latest trends in UX and UI design
· Self-motivated and able to be productive with minimal supervision.
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, scaled growth environment, working with both supply-side and demand-driven payment network enablement
· Proven interpersonal skills that enable you to collaborate and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Energized by a fast-paced, early-stage startup and able to embrace change to drive the organization forward
· Team-oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team
· Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges
· Curious; you are excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking
What You'll Love About Us
· A flexible, home office remote culture
· Competitive Medical Dental and Vision insurance
· Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health, and more
· Flex (unlimited) PTO,
· Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
· Work-life harmony