Are you ready to make a great impact in digitalizing the future of seaborne supply-chains? Do you like solving puzzles for users? Come join us at Klaveness Digital! We are looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer who can contribute to the digital transformation of a traditional industry and solve valuable problems for our users.
Klaveness?Digital is a Norwegian technology company on a mission to bring shipping and logistics into the future. We develop intelligent solutions using the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, to solve the everyday challenges that the world’s largest industrial companies face.
Our flagship product, CargoValue, is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides industrial companies with a digital twin of their seaborne supply chain. The platform improves supply chain management by delivering real-time visibility, improved transparency, and fostering collaboration between stakeholders involved in the planning, scheduling, and production processes. We empower industrial companies to build the next generation of resilient, decarbonized, and cost-effective supply chains.
Klaveness Digital is primarily Oslo-based, but you’ll find more than 15 different nationalities in our organisation and we also have offices in Singapore, Manila, and Sao Paulo so our working language is English.
About the Role
We are now looking for a UX/UI Designer with experience with digital product design, preferably from a SaaS product. You will be responsible for end-to-end product design from idea creation to creating prototypes to new feature design. With the rest of the design team, you will contribute to our product development, collaborating effectively as part of an agile product development team of product managers and developers. You will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
This may be you:
- A background within UX/UI and a desire to dive deeper in the UX space (a portfolio to show what great projects you have worked on is a bonus)
- Great communication skills. Our working language is English
- A strong interest in how design affects user experience
- Experience with end-to-end digital product design, either from an inhouse or consultancy environment
- Enjoy making clickable prototypes, both low and high fidelity
- Familiarity with a range of design tools. We primarily use Figma
- A great team player but also comfortable working solo
- You aim to challenge the status quo, but also adapt your ideas to find the best solutions for users
It is a bonus if you also have:
- Experience conducting user interviews, tests, and workshops
- Participated in the digital transformation of traditional industries
- Adaptability to work with team members across different departments
- Experience working with SaaS products
- The ability to design with empathy through UI & UX
Not sure you meet 100% of our criteria? Apply anyway, we have a strong culture of internal growth!
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth. We value flexibility and a trust-based work environment.
- A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance. We offer the possibility to work from home when needed.
- You will have a real opportunity for impact, both within our industry and on our product development.
- A competitive compensation package, a good pension plan, and an office gym with a squash and football court
- We have a cabin in Hafjell when you want to unwind in the mountains and a spectacular condo with an ocean view in Spain for some much-needed sun and relaxation.
- A great cantina and really good coffee (and tea!)