Lead UX Designer
intive is a global technology company that combines deep industry expertise, user-centric design, and world-class software engineering. Our 3000+ digital enthusiasts across Europe and the Americas co-create exciting digital products with blue-chip customers like Audi, Adidas, BASF, BMW, Deichmann, Facebook, Paramount, WarnerMedia, and start-ups like Mosaic or Thunes.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with development teams to make sure that all the essential design specifications are implemented with accuracy
- Interact with clients to understand their needs
- Effectively manage a team of designers and provide creative direction and input on all design-related projects and functions
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities, translating complex ideas and interactions into visually coherent wireframes and prototypes
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing ongoing projects.
You are a good match if you have:
- Has proven processes and frameworks for complex design problems
- A strong ability to lead a design team through influence and inspiration
- Experience interacting with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience managing a team of around 6 UI/UX designers. Ability to communicate with different departments of a multi-national and dynamic company
- Proven experience presenting ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Very good english communication is a must
- We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
- Competitive Salary – We offer a compensation model which pays in USD.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – We work 100% remotely. You are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Mar del Plata, and Tandil (Argentina). We have flexible benefits to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Career Path Planning – You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.
- Training & Mentorship – Learning and Development is a big part of our company culture. You will have unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Chapters – you will join the community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and to access the latest technology trends.
- Culture & Connection – We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.