Apply for this job
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, We are looking for a User Experience Designer with the right aptitude and attitude. In this role, you will be a key player in determining the future experiences of Vendavo products.
- Deeply understand the unique needs, values, and preferences of our users
- Owning the UI and UX product design process, end-to-end: You will interview users, conduct usability tests, send surveys, synthesize/report research, produce sketches, wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Graciously provide and incorporate feedback to improve you and the team’s design solutions and understanding to build the best experience
- Work closely with Designers and other product squad team members to understand features and context
- Identify for each user activity the most likely scenario, and uncover the proper motivation to engage the user
- Help develop and apply innovative technologies, best design practices, and usability patterns
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years experience in product design or UX role with experience leading and executing on projects big and small for web applications
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping software and tools (like Sketch, XD, Figma) and software development
- A portfolio that is not just high-fidelity mock-ups; you show process, sketches, collaboration, reflection, and chicken scratch
- Solid agile fundamentals
- Versed in some usability methodologies, human factors, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and software development processes
- Prior experience facilitating user research, Graphic/Visual Design is a plus
- You are customer-focused
- You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution
- You operate with transparency with direct, respectful, and open dialogue amongst your peers
- Highly organized and motivated with a desire to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals
- Holds self to high standards of accountability, owning responsibility around design decisions, timeline, and quality
- Have beyond excellent listening skills
- Able to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Can demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail.
- Solid communicator, great at keeping key stakeholders and others posted with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner; speaks and writes clearly and concisely
- Passionate about user experience and want to build innovative products that focus on Big Data
- Nothing is more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally, and have fun!
- Full Employee Benefits
- Flexible working hours
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.