Maknet s an exciting new digital venture by the iconic Makro. Our proud purpose is to build a technology platform that will help make business possible for restaurant owners, hotels, and independent retailers, and open the door for sellers. Maknet brings together the best talent across multi-nationals to transform the B2B marketplace ecosystem. We welcome bold, energetic, and thoughtful people who share our belief in collaboration, diversity, excellence, and putting customers at the heart of our work
Take your career to new heights in the future of B2B e-commerce. Join our team and help us build Southeast Asia’s next unicorn.
- Advocates for user-centered design solutions
- Conducts user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- Creates distinctive, branded digital experiences that are desirable and consistent across multiple platforms, devices and channels
- Develops new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
- Creates compelling visual designs that align to company and product brand standards
- Conducts concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Actively collaborates as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Tracks user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX/UI improvements, including analytics
- Able to plan, conduct, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Skilled at creating interaction design solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications
- Strong visual design skills, able to create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product screens
- Familiar working with design systems that consistently scale across platforms
- Retail knowledge and enthusiasm is a plus
- Hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile
- Proven experience working in design teams in an Agile product development setting
- Experience planning and conducting user research at various stages of the design process
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of a design choice to users and non-designer stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking
- Able to produce high quality creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Combined skills in 2 of 3 of the following: User Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design
- Synthesizes abstract ideas into tangible solutions for design
- Is passionate about problem solving through design
- Sees value in taking an iterative design approach
- Has a strong sense of ownership and proactively advocates for the end user
- Open to taking on new challenges and learning new skills
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative
Health Insurance – At Maknet, we care about your health! Group insurance from a top insurance company is included in your benefits—OPD, IPD, Emergency OPD
Provident Fund – Maknet cares about your long-term plan! We offer 3% provident fund.
Year-end bonus – We include variable and performance bonus for our employees.
Gym Facilities – Our Head office has a fitness center, yoga room, and recreational space. Enjoy Bangkok scenery and work your body!
Attractive Vacations days – Enjoy our attractive annual leave. Let’s say the minimum is 18 days!
No overtime – We work 5 days a week with. We set our own goals and deadlines.
Free car parking space – No more stress or extra cost if you drive to work. We offer free parking space for our employees.
- Clear focus.
- Diverse Workplace (Our members are from around the world!)
- Thai and Non-Thai are both welcome!
- Non-hierarchical and agile environment
- Growth opportunity and career path