Apply for this job
We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
Our Capitial.com vision is to be the #1 online destination for investment and trading knowledge. If you are obsessed with user-centric design and are interested to join a like-minded, rapidly expanding, diverse, inclusive, passionate design team, get in touch!
The following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
- Creating and delivering user-centred, insight driven user interface/visual designs for both app and web
- Being a brand guardian – establishing and evolving our design standards and design system by ensuring the UI/UX design deliverables you create support a coherent and compelling brand experience
- Collaborating with the wider Product team to fully understand design requirements, using insights, research and analytics to understand the customer needs, motivations and behaviours and using these findings to inform designs.
- Helping to validate and monitor quality implementation of design deliverables and identify and communicate opportunities for excellence within a product.
- Contributing to the advancement of best practices in UI/UX design by sharing knowledge, insights and refined processes.
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- A professional design qualification or equivalent experience. A basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS would be helpful
- Understanding of user-centered design principles
- Interaction design skills and capabilities with experience across responsive web and native apps
- Have an understanding of the trade offs between user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Present and support your designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders
- The creation of a range of UI/UX deliverables including sketching, mocks, hi-fidelity designs & prototypes
- Design tools including Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite, Invision/Marvel, Miro.
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter with good time management
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!