United Media focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one. (Insurtech Insights, Presidents Summit, Private Equity Insights, HRtechX, CFO insights, Retail Insights and SetSales)
We thrive on creating work that brings people together, united by the power of human connection. We harness creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands that drive value for our clients and customers around the world.
HRtechX are currently looking for a talented UX Designer to join our growing team.
This role is responsible for the design and creative output based on concepts and briefs created by marketing team within the company, communicating with marketing and content teams to deliver best in class work. From banner ads, social media posts, EDM designs, Illustration and animation, this person is responsible for ensuring brand consistency through-out all brand channels.
What we expect from you
- Full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- A desire to learn new tools and techniques and share them with the team
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
- Approaching briefs with conceptual attitude
- Balancing across multiple projects
- Passion and curiosity about the latest design innovations.
- HTML, CSS knowledge is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
Furthermore, we expect that you are:
- Communicative (you'll be emailing thousands of people where your message needs to come across clearly)
- Detail-oriented (with responsibility for email marketing campaigns and website updates, you need to secure high-quality work)
- Driven (we're an ambitious group of people with ambitious targets)
- Ownership (email marketing and website updates are an essential part of the business to communicate externally - you must strive to ensure that everything we deliver is at a premium level)
- Problem solver – must be able to think on your feet and react quickly and calmly under pressure
As soon as possible