As an experienced Product Designer, you’ll be joining our Product team of 2 Lead Product Managers, a Designer and the CPO. and you'll also work closely with the technology team. Our focus as a team is on shaping the best products for our merchants, our merchants' staff and consumers, as well as KodyPay internal users. We are extending our team to be able to increase our focus on each of our products (Terminal app, Online ordering and payment, CMS, Admin tool ...).
The user being at the centre of our decisions, we are looking for an experienced designer that constantly advocates and drives a human-centred design approach.
You will have full autonomy on your designs and the challenge to create our Design System.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a UX & UI Designer, with a focus on UI
- You have designed and shipped web and mobile applications across the entire product development cycle
- You understand the value of low-fidelity prototypes and you can validate UX before building high-fidelity designs
- You follow a human-centred approach throughout your design process, and you have a deep understanding of how qualitative and quantitative research can validate or disprove your solutions
- You have great presentation skills that help you to communicate the value of design across the team and company
- You have the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Bonus: You've already created a Design System in a previous role
- You're UK based with the right to work in the UK
- We're a fast growing, exciting company within a rapidly developing industry. You'll be surrounded by super ambitious individuals who think really big.
- We are mainly working remotely so you’ll have the autonomy and freedom to work from where you want in the UK: our team is split between London, Durham, Birmingham, Southampton, Norwich, Paris, even a travelling van! We have am optional WeWork office in London Shoreditch so you can regularly meet other team members should you choose to do so.
- Equity (share option) scheme
- Pension plan
- Work remotely
- Flexible working
- £1,000 annual learning and development budget
- £200 once-off home office set up allowance (for things like desks, chairs, lamps, fans, etc. - anything to make your set up comfy!)
- Budget to eat in our hospitality venues (live testing your own work and enjoying a nice meal or drink!)