User Experience Designer and/or Researcher
Your objective is to design the best product and user experience for Motto members, to help them find exciting, meaningful connections. You're a meticulous UX thinker and have a deep understanding of the full design stack, from research, ideation, prototyping, testing, UI, to engineering handoff.
At this moment, we are looking for an expert in visual / interaction / UI to think through the next iteration of our app, using feedback from our launch in NYC. Ideally you have experience designing consumer mobile apps.
Most importantly, you are interested to deeply understand and design for members of the queer community.
Please introduce yourself and share your resume and LinkedIn if you’re interested to learn more!
- We’re open to Full Time and Freelance (20-40 hours/week)
- This is primarily a remote position, with preference for NYC-based. Open to global
- Title, salary, and benefits will vary depending on your experience and fit
- 5+ years experience designing digital product
- Very skilled in most or all aspects of product design