About the role
We are looking for an UX Researcher Intern who is passionate about learning and education. The UX Researcher Intern will work closely with the Research Manager and Learning Experience team to evaluate and provide strong insights to improve our online bootcamp experience. Insights from learners will also be shared across streams through an internal monthly workshop.
This role will report to the Research Manager to focus on establishing a strong learning experience.
About Kuncie research team
At Kuncie, the research team is embedded in various streams while operating as a tight-knit. We operate in a fast-paced environment and get to have a direct impact on the millions of learners & mentors who rely on Kuncie to gain or share knowledge. To maximise researchers speed in delivering impact, researchers will be supported by an internal research ops team in recruiting users, note taking & administrations.
As a UX Researcher Intern you will..
- Create research planning, conduct research including user requirements gathering, early stage concept, and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the experience design
- Synthesis insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our target segments through monthly workshops.
- Present findings and related recommendations to stakeholders.
- Utilise diverse sets of UX research tools to conduct research.
What you will need
- Understanding in conducting human-centered design research, UX research, synthesis, and workshop facilitation.
- Good at influencing user needs to stakeholders, and acting as persuasive advocate for those needs
- Ability in utilising tools Miro, Typeform, Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Ability to effectively share research results, formulation of practical questions, and collaborate with stakeholders in making decisions
- Passionate about education space, with a love for career learning and development
Bonus Point if...
- Actively share knowledge to research/design community