Libertex Group Overview
Established in 1997, the Libertex Group is an international powerhouse with over 25 years of financial markets expertise.
Over the years, the Libertex Group has helped shape the online trading industry by merging together innovative technology, market movements and digital trends. This was made possible with the introduction of Libertex, the multi-awarded online trading platform with which anyone can access the market and invest in stocks or trade CFDs with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others.
Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
The Libertex Group in Numbers:
• 25+ Years of fintech experience
• 3M+ clients worldwide
• 700+ employees
• 40+ international awards (for Libertex)
• 300+ tradable assets (through Libertex)
The Libertex Group is constantly driven by a single passionate purpose – to tirelessly work on developing amazing fintech for people who simply want to have ‘more’ in their lives.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites and webpages for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. UI/UX Web Designer responsibilities also include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with websites, we’d like to meet you.
What Will You Do?
- Create the design and layout of a website or web pages. It can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
- Develop and support a design system for company websites.
- Create website prototypes.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes (basic mock-ups of websites) and specifications.
- Use online tools to help with research.
- Assist with content development.
- Work closely with the Web Site group members to create an outstanding websites.
Key Skills Required:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX web design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for websites.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (Figma).
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of UX principles.
- Knowledge of user research methods and best practices.
- Experience in creating and supporting design systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of self-serve product tools (Jira, HotJar, Lucid).
- Upper-Intermediate English and Upper-Intermediate Russian.
Key Soft Skills Required:
- Artistic eye for design and ability to think creatively.
- Presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- A team player but can work independently.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills to collaborate with team members and cross-functional teams.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Understanding of Forex and crypto trading
- Work by the seaside or mountains in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary available in euro / crypto
- Quarterly Bonus based on Company Performance
- Employer-paid relocation for the employee and immediate family/partner
- 21 working days of annual leave plus 14 days public holidays
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Corporate Events & Team Building Activities
- Udemy for Business Unlimited Membership and Language training courses
- The opportunity to excel in your professional career