Apply for this job
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
In the simplest terms, success in this role requires strong UI design, and a crisp understanding of UI principles to help create a world-class experience for our customers. You will play an instrumental role in designing our experience for the end-users, and engineers integrating with web-based and native apps driving measurable results such as higher adoption and elevating user experience.
As a UI/UX Specialist, you’ll support the success of the company’s risk products portfolio. Being a part of our rapidly growing team, you’ll have exposure to a number of emerging products; Including IDComply Identity solution, GCI (our chargeback integrator platform), our fraud case manager and our Geoguard platform. You will help shape the UX review and design process, work with Product Managers to scope the design and early iteration of feature requests and new products, manage design consistency between products, and consult with our customers to provide guidance on UX/UI best practices for their user-facing implementations of our products.
The role will work cross-functionally with engineering, product management, onboarding project management, business teams and customers to develop top-notch user experiences. As a UI/UX Specialist at GeoComply, you are someone who takes ownership of your projects, has a sound design background, and communicates well with various stakeholders to execute your plans. You are someone with a proven history of results and can speak on the impact your work has had on products and users.
This is a non-engineering role and as such will not require front-end development.
- Work with key internal stakeholders (product management, onboarding teams, business, customer success) to understand users' points of view when interacting with our products
- Work with our customers throughout their onboarding journey and beyond to ensure they follow best practices to maximize the value of their various GeoComply products, produce UX analysis and reports
- Design UI sketches, wireframes, storyboards, and mockups based on requirements from product management teams
- Consider UX edge cases, including validation, dead ends, user flows, usability, etc.
- Conduct feedback sessions and work closely with the engineering team to inform development requirements.
- Participate in product design strategy and identify research opportunities.
- Build a strong knowledge of our customers and competition through research and analysis.
- Support your development team as they deliver products that implement your designs
- Understand business needs to inform your design decisions effectively.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles such as UI Designer, UX Designer, Product Designer, UX Architect, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HCI, Visual Communications, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- Proven experience designing the user experience for web and desktop applications in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- A strong portfolio showing your UX process and how it resulted in products that people love.
- Well-versed in at least one of the following: Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch.
- Ability to develop a proficient understanding of the business, vision, and strategy, as well as technical requirements, and incorporate them into elegant design solutions.
- Ability to recognize and speak up when solutions are not ideal and communicate suggested solutions to cross-functional partners.
- Excellent proficiency in professional written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with distributed teams and occasional international travel.
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.