Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Do you geek out on app design and user experience? Do you daydream about working on a team of ultra-talented, creative, dedicated industry experts who inspire and support innovation? As a Senior UX Product Designer, you will be involved in and responsible for identifying and solving complex design problems—resulting in gloriously easy-to-use products for our users. Your role is extremely important for our success in ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You’ll work very closely with Engineering, Product, Operations, our clients, and advisors to help create the most simplistic and revolutionary experience possible!
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working in an iterative, feedback-driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Owning the end-to-end design process, from strategically talking with users to high-fidelity designs for core features across all aspects of the product
- Lots of collaboration
- Prototyping, testing, and then re-testing
- Spending quality time and empathizing with users to better understand their needs
- Shipping… a lot, and having a blast doing so
- Being detail-oriented
- Working alongside exceptional team members on a mission to revolutionize an industry
- Seeing where a product should go, knowing where it is, and making the steps and changes to get there
- Looking to grow with a fast-paced startup
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer or similar role
- Online product design portfolio with multiple case studies showing a variety of devices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to iteratively improve processes over time
- Critique sessions! Ability to discuss and explain design options, give and take feedback, and apply feedback to final designs
- Design new product features and update current designs while maintaining design consistency
- Handle multiple projects at the same time, being able to adjust priorities as business needs change
- Experience in an agile design process
- Familiarity with design systems
- Problem solver and user-centric design thinking
- Deeply empathetic to users
- Figma (and/or Sketch) and prototyping experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- Knowledge and experience with Responsive Design is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with ReactJS is a plus
- Denver-based or able to relocate to Qwick HQ Phoenix, AZ
- Open to a hybrid office environment (not fully remote)
This is a salaried position with a compensation range of $126,650 - $179,350 per year.
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.