Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
Bloomerang is looking for a brilliant and passionate Senior Product Designer to join its design team. In this role you will be a key member of an iterative team, focused on bringing ease to fundraiser’s lives. As a member of the Product Team, you will have the opportunity to create innovative solutions for our mobile and web products.
What You Will Do
As a Product Team Member
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
- Turn requirements/acceptance criteria into designs.
- Understand the business case for designs and balance that with user needs and priorities
As a Design Team Member
- Ideate and create UI design deliverables: user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- Develop assets and components to support consistent and repeatable designs across a portfolio of products.
- Create a working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Possess typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Translate concepts into wireframes, mockups and prototypes that can lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with the team to ensure our experiences are intuitive and engaging for users, across devices.
- Create rapid prototypes.
- Work to stay current with trends, best practices, and methodologies in areas of functional expertise.
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience with design systems/libraries and demonstrate knowledge of brand systems.
- Proficiency with UI/UX frameworks such as Material UI, Bootstrap, Spectrum
- Proficiency in design software; Figma, Invision etc.
- A portfolio showcasing a variety of project types.
- Understanding of user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and scrum environments.
- Experience with user research or usability testing (E.g., interviewing, A/B testing, moderating, survey creation, etc.)
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $98,000 - $132,500, plus individuals may be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual Compensation within the range will be dependent on the individual’s skills, experience, qualifications and location, and applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact email@example.com to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.