Senior UI/UX Designer
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. You’ll also create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You will make sure that the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or a relevant role.
- Driven by a startup mentality and interested in Tech.
- B2B e-commerce previous experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Proficiency in English.
- Solid experience in Adobe Illustrator, indesign and Photoshop.
- Experience in UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems.