Senior UX Researcher
What happens when you discover what users desire? You would make a huge impact for everyday people with your research. Anything is possible at GoodHabitz!
In a nutshell
As a Senior UX Researcher, you own an area of focus to really deep-dive into knowledge. You conduct studies to ensure the products and services of GoodHabitz are more intuitive and satisfying for end users. You scope, plan, and use mix-methods and lead research projects to help others understand the research process.
Getting things done
- You help your team define their user experience vision, initiatives and strategic roadmap and gaps in knowledge about customers/users
- You create research objectives; short-term and long-term research plans that reflect ethical, inclusive research
- You help to upskill 2 million people in the world
- You contribute to create the very best learning solutions
- You work with data analysts to define measurement plans and framing hypotheses for measuring performance and experimentation
- You apply various UX research methods, ranging from surveys to in-depth interviews to ethnographic research studies and co-creation workshops
- You contribute to improve research processes, e.g. recommend templates or tools to help standardize and accelerate our research delivery and reporting
- You collaborate with peers in UX research and design regarding research initiatives, like document repository or design system development and validation
- You play an important role to make online learning fun and engaging.
Join our team
You are part of the Research Team in the Product Engineering department. This team consists of UX researchers (UXR), UX designers and Service Designers. Together you create and validate great, human-centered products based on the input of our users, internal product specialists, and customer relationship coaches. You’ll find an exciting team that inspires each other, that is supportive and also likes to do nice things together.
Catch that GoodHabitz sparkle
We're a fast-growing ed-tech company, founded in the Netherlands back in 2011. Active in 20 countries with 16 offices and over 400 employees worldwide. We're on the road to realizing our mission: to conquer the world with our online courses and make it a smarter place. We do this by making learning accessible, engaging and fun for everyone by offering online courses through our platform. We love to combine growth with fun. As much fun as watching series, scrolling through your newsfeed, and watching your favorite team score a winning goal. That’s how we already help over 2 million people become the best version of themselves.
Curious about the people behind the scenes? Call us visionaries, thinkers, makers, creatives, we're all unique, but we share the same values. We always look on the bright side and welcome any challenge coming our way. With our eyes on the prize, we are not all work and no fun. Quite the opposite, we invest in fun trips and events to empower our people to have the best time of their lives. We are a team of focused players where mutual inspiration and support are key. We encourage each other, we love personal development, celebrating successes, and our drive connects us.
A perfect match
As our Senior UX Researcher you keep your eyes on the goal and you have an energizing sparkle, but you also:
- Have more than 3 years of experience in a dedicated UXR role
- Possess a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently and lead user research projects end-to-end with minimal supervision
- Apply service design principles and consider insights from internal users as well as external users
- Collaborate with product, design, engineering teams as well as colleagues in sales, marketing
- Master English and another European language.
An offer you can't refuse
Of course, you get unlimited access to our online training courses. That goes without saying. And there's more:
- A salary you deserve
- All the tools you need to deliver amazing work, safely and efficiently from anywhere
- An allowance for your travel expenses
- Pension benefits for a happy future.
- Arrange the 30% ruling for you, if applicable
- 25 vacation days. Not enough? You can buy up to 10 more
- Possibility to work 2 weeks per year remotely from abroad
- Apple equipment so you can work like a pro.
Today is a good day to upgrade yourself
This is the day when your intention can become a reality. How? By taking that first step and applying for the vacancy Senior UX Researcher. We can’t wait to get to know you – with quirks and all!
Do you want to know what makes us special? Or do you have other burning questions before you apply? Send your questions to Burak Yildirim, our Lead Recruiter for Tech. You can get a hold of Burak by calling +31-6-41823167 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying is easy as a pie
? Share your enthusiasm and attach your resume
? Get to know us over the course of a few conversations
? Excite us with the outcome of your assessment
? Sign the employment agreement
? Count down to your first day!