Apply for this job
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a driven, creative senior UX Designer who can help support a UX team across the Uniphore platform. Since we are in the process of refreshing the UI/UX of our product sets, the lead user-experience (UX) designer will drive how our customers interact with our product across sales, service, and marketing, be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be expected to design the overall functionality of the products in order to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts from other designers into static mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- You will deliver excellent UX and UI solutions that fit business and product goals while providing customer value.
- Work closely with other Senior product designers, Lead UX designers, product managers, developers, and engineers from ideation to implementation on new and existing projects across the platform.
- Collaborate with a variety of other stakeholders to inform and iterate your prototypes, also to determine and refine features and priorities as needed.
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer, UX designer or similar.
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills, with a passion for great execution.
- Experience in modern web and / or mobile ux.
- Experience using various prototyping and design software (Figma, Miro, Figjam, Balsamiq).
- A great portfolio of work showing evidence of skills in user-centered design thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Nice to have:
- Experience building user interfaces for web applications.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, CS, or a related field.
- Interest or experience in AI technology applications
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here