Senior Product Designer
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Take ownership of strategic design and user-experience decisions, and pioneer new functions and features that solve our user’s problems.
- Join a close knit group working on the Growth space inside Remote, serving a critical part of the product for our customers.
- Work in a user-centered way, to discover, define, rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Work in cross-collaborative teams with product and engineering to implement new features and iteration - learning rapidly from seeing your work in the real world.
- Join a supportive design practice where you will help further increase the design team’s level of ux maturity.
What you bring
- An advanced level of product design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, growth or HR tech experience is a big plus for this position.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of simplicity, typography, interaction design and UI design
- Proven experience of advocacy for the customer and applying UX methodologies including user research and insights to your design.
- An understanding and appreciation of the practice of design iteration - you will always be experimenting, evaluating and learning.
- A systematic approach to creating and maintaining our design system
- You'll report to: Product Design Manager
- Team: Design
- Location: Americas by preference
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com