Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers and developers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We’re looking for you — a dynamic, autonomous and analytical mid UX Designer. An effective communicator, able to grasp the user and business needs to come up with great solutions to complex problems, but also able to communicate the rationale and intent behind them to both clients and internal teams. An advocate for user needs throughout the whole lifecycle.
Your role will focus on the UX discipline, to create user-centered experiences that align with business goals, based on research, testing and analytics. You'll work on a variety of projects in a constant collaborative environment, from our internal team to external stakeholders. You'll be working closely with designers, product owners, engineers and clients to make sure the goals are met.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include user research, customer interviews, persona definition, creation of customer journey maps, flow maps, low to high fidelity wireframes, specifying experiences for fellow designers and translating them into requirements for development.
We're looking for experience and rationale. You'll interact with several people within the company, so it's important to be a positive element on the constant improvement of our culture. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- At least 3 years of experience in a UX-focused role in a technology company
- Ability to drive forward both strategic and execution-oriented projects on multiple platforms, such as Mobile, Marketing Websites and WebApps
- Ability to deconstruct business requirements and interpret research, translating them into goals and intuitive experiences
- Ability to drive forward user research methodologies, including surveys, interviews and remote usability tests, retrieving outputs and presenting them to clients and internal teams
- Capable of creating flow maps, low to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate high-level experience and detailed interaction behaviors
- Understanding of interaction and navigation patterns, ranging from WebApps to Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with industry-standard design tools (like Figma or Sketch)
- Portfolio of relevant UX work, showcasing the process and final conclusions
- Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Lead or participated in all Design Thinking phases, from Discovery to Testing
- Comfortable with usability testing tools like Maze, Usertesting or other
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- We have a brand new office located at Porto’s downtown, while continuing to back our “Remote as default, Office as an option” policy.