Apply for this job
We are looking for a designer who can both create a compelling user experience as well as beautiful visuals for marketing purposes. This designer will report to our Head of Product and own the user experience across all of our products. They will collaborate with product management and engineering on product updates. They will also work closely with the sales team and CEO on creating beautiful marketing and sales collateral. This is a high visibility role which requires flexibility between product, engineering, and marketing efforts. At Infinitus, we encourage all team members to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful and dynamic team culture.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Work closely with our frontend engineering team to create compelling, intuitive UIs across all of our product areas.
- Work closely with our product team to help create designs and mocks for our new product areas.
- Study our existing users and products to help improve the UX of our new products.
- Work closely with our marketing team to help create a unified design system across our product and marketing materials.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a keen eye for detail with a deep understanding of typography, colors, layout and design.
- Has prior experience with transitions, animation, and user interaction.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a “startup” environment: Enjoys wearing several hats, taking on ambiguous challenges, and operating autonomously
Nice to have:
- 8+ years experience in product and UX design
- Prior experience mentoring other designers.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a design-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Can tune CSS and HTML to achieve the necessary look and feel.
- Familiarity with mockup tools like Figma.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.