Posted 17 days ago
Apply for this job
Umbrage delivers cutting-edge software solutions by leveraging advanced trends and designs in technology. We are not a consultancy nor a design agency; we are artisans in designing and developing software solutions for our clients. Our focus is crafting state of the art digital products with impeccable design coupled with source code engineering.
Open communication is the foundation of our culture. We share ideas freely and understand that our cumulative experience and continued development nurtures excellence in our software solutions.
- You design aesthetically pleasing user interfaces focused on the client’s preferred platform and user types.
- You practice and promote best practices in UI, UX and interaction design.
- You create wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes and other design specification materials.
- You interact with clients professionally and actively participate in brainstorming sessions to produce the best possible solution.
- You work closely with developers to turn the design into a functional digital product.
- You successfully participate in studio project teams consisting of developers, testers, and product team members.
- You are confident in providing updates on a regular basis to the Design Craft.
- You carefully identify risks to the completion of your assignment and communicate those risks to leadership.
- You receive and apply direction based upon client and leadership feedback.
- You look out for the team, and support their needs in terms of information, resources, and support.
- You seek out opportunities to contribute without prompting.
- You seek support and guidance from others, in particular the studio leadership team.
- You are respectful and understanding of the demands on all team members.
- You are honest and respectful in your communications.
- You are engaged and contribute to a positive and productive work environment for all team members.
- You understand that no duty is too big or too small and you commit to getting the job done, right.
Education, Experience and Key Skills
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in design (e.g., digital, graphic, or human centered) or the equivalent experience.
- You are competent in creative tools including Figma and the Adobe Suite.
Umbrage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions regarding employment shall be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local laws.