Senior Product Designer
At Pixieset, design is in our DNA. We pride ourselves on delivering a simple yet beautiful design and user experience that sets us apart from the rest. We agonize over the details in our designs and our customers openly share their appreciation. We refer to this as ‘Pixiedust’ - the magic that happens through iteration and polishing that truly wins over our users.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll play a key role in shaping the design and UX of our core products. From conceptualizing and prototyping new features, to iterating on existing designs, you’ll help define the overall look and feel of Pixieset’s applications. You’ll partner with our Product Managers, Engineers, and leadership team throughout the entire product development process, while working closely with a team of talented Designers. As a Senior Product Designer at Pixieset, you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership over your projects, showcase your skills and creativity, and make a real impact on our customers and their clients.
- Lead the design of product features and user experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and communicate design concepts and solutions
- Develop a design system and drive the implementation across all products
- Help develop the UX vision for one or more of our core products
- Deliver UX solutions for our highest priority and most challenging projects
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand customer needs
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and the roadmap
- Ensure that design solutions are technically feasible and align with company goals
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to other designers on the team
- Mentor and provide constructive feedback to designers to help them improve their designs and their craft
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Experience building SaaS products for SMB or Consumers
- Experience mentoring and providing constructive feedback to designers
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design skills and experience in product design
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience leading the design of complex product features and user experiences
- Strong understanding of design principles, user-centered design methods, and design thinking
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with a high-level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
What We Offer
- Flexibility to work onsite or remotely
- 4 weeks vacation per year
- Comprehensive extended benefits
- Annual wellness budget, education budget, and charitable donation matching
- Macbook and home office setup support
- Anniversary rewards
- Fun team building activities, events, and social hour Fridays
Working at Pixieset
We’re dedicated to providing photographers and creative professionals with the tools they need to showcase their talent and grow their business. We offer a unique all-in-one platform that allows users to easily create and share stunning online galleries, sell their finished work, build an online presence, and manage their business.
Our culture is dynamic, collaborative, and encourages continuous learning and growth. Ideas and feedback are always welcomed and employees are encouraged to share their skills and knowledge with the team. We value dedication, innovation, and teamwork, and we are passionate about technology and providing simple solutions to complex challenges.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented and passionate individuals, and make a real impact on the success of the company as we execute our ambitious product roadmap.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work™, Best Workplace in Technology™, and Best Workplace for Inclusion™. We love what we do, and we love the people we work with. Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of our keys for success. We believe that talent is talent and having many different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences makes for a stronger team, product, and company.
For more information on Pixieset, please visit our careers page and follow us Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!