Senior UX/UI Designer
Posted 2 months ago
Apply for this job
We partner with the world’s most valuable brands to build digital solutions that transform businesses. As a digital native, we bring a 27-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of 7,000+ professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience, and drive operational efficiency.
What will you be doing?
You will manage the design of digital products and services for our client by solving problems through design. You’ll utilize design thinking, user research and business strategy to identify unmet needs or untapped opportunities and convert them into strategic visions for our client and internal team.
You’ll experiment with new interfaces and interactions, build effective design systems and leverage best practices to solve complex problems in the most elegant and effective way possible. You’ll also collaborate and communicate with the client and multidisciplinary teams to deliver end goals. You’ll foster stronger client relationships by building trust in your design expertise.
What do you bring to the role?
- Good communication skills, since you will work on a very dynamic project and interact with both colleagues and client
- Experience and be comfortable to run workshops
- Strong experience working on digital products / applications
- Experience working within an agile delivery software lifecycle
- Experience with modern user research strategies and techniques;
- Expertise in user experience and interaction design including mapping user flows, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, user interface design, design systems, UX and UI specs;
- Experience with all the stages of Visual Design, from concept creation to working closely with developers and quality assurance
- Experience working on modern web-based component-based user interface design and the challenges when translating designs to code
- Knowledge/experience with prototyping applications such as Invision, Principle, Figma, etc;
- Experience with Creative Cloud Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator;
- Fluent English for communication is mandatory
Possibility to work from home, but THE PERSON NEEDS TO LIVE IN PORTUGAL. ( TO RESIDENTS OR LEGALLY CANDIDATES TO WORK IN PORTUGAL ONLY )
We can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Health insurance and Voucher meal
- Flexible hours and Home Office policy
- Accelerated growth opportunities with a structured Career plan
- Great workplace experience
- People first approach: here we develop people before software;
- Career development program: we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals - including programs with a career adviser;
- Versatile teams creating digital solutions for everyone;
- Workplace culture: comfortable offices making our working space a place where you want to be as well as flexible hours, and remote work options;
- We are committed to building a multicultural and inclusive company focused on creating a better tomorrow with initiatives regarding sustainability, diversity, and social inclusion (ESG);
- Wellbeing actions and all kinds of support: employee assistance program and technological support on your equipment and software even when working remotely;
- Training: online training, access to tech e-learning platforms, CI&T University;
- Stable employment conditions: competitive salaries, work based on a regular employment contract, and country’s legal obligations paid by the company;
- Attractive package of benefits: health insurance, meal voucher, internet voucher, paid vacation days, holidays (according to the country’s labor law).
Apply and be part of the CI&T team :)
CI&T is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas.
We strongly encourage candidates from diverse and underrepresented communities to apply for our vacancies.