Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a UX Writer for Bloomreach! Help us create the best data experience for commerce companies running on our Customer Data Engine. The work you do will impact many customers in dozens of different verticals in the e-commerce and retail space. You can work fully remote from your home (based in SK/CZ) or you can use one of our Central Europe offices (Bratislava, Brno) and you’ll become a core part of the Product & Design Team. The salary starts at 2 000 - 2 700 € Gross per month (for Slovakia), depending on your experience and skills, along with stock options and other benefits.
Your job will be to:
UX Writer is taking care of creating high-quality, user-centered content that improves the overall user experience of our product and service. You will be responsible for Product's content strategy and guidelines. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to ensure the copy and messaging aligns with the company's brand voice, user needs, and business goals.
As a UX Writer, you will be expected to:
- Create and maintain a consistent brand voice across the whole product
- Write clear and concise copy for user interfaces, microcopy, notifications, and error messages
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that the copy aligns with user needs and business goals
- Conduct content audits and analyze user feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain guidelines and content standards for the product, including a common dictionary of terms used across all communication channels
- Participate in user research and testing to understand user behavior and needs
- Improve proposed content in the designs or directly update existing copy in the product
About the team:
You will be part of the Engagement product team which includes 2 user researches and 3 senior product designers and UX designer with each 10+ years of industry experience. You will also be part of the broader Product design team consisting of senior designers around the world, collaboratively working on the unified experience between Bloomreach products.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- 2+ years of experience as a UX writer or content strategist in a tech environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to use UX research insights to do decisions about the content
- Understanding of user experience design principles and practices
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent spoken and written English (C1 Advanced or higher certificate)
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience with creating content for B2B and SaaS products
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders within design tools (e.g. Figma)
- Showcase demonstrating you workflow and UX writing skills
You don’t feel like an ideal candidate but you strongly believe you can get there soon? Apply and let's discuss it.
What you might like about this role:
- You can directly and quickly impact product's user base and improve overall user experience
- This role will deepen your understanding of customer analytics and marketing automation
- Endless opportunities to indulge in data-driven content creation with full support for your research and measurement ideas to do data-driven decisions
- Your work will compete with global companies such as Salesforce or Adobe
- Frequent communication with specialists from other areas of expertise with opportunity to expand your knowledge as well as your ability to ask the right questions
- Bloomreach is a community of friendly, welcoming, and motivated people, and you can become a part of it
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Ve?e?a is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.