Senior Digital/Product Designer
Are you an experienced Digital/Product Designer willing to play a key role in creating the best possible user experience for clients of our international fan engagement platform?
Do you have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and are passionate about creating beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If so, then we would love to hear from you!
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
What the role looks like:
- You will develop and improve our products from a UX/UI perspective
- You will develop UI mockups and prototypes based on qualitative and quantitative research
- You will build a culture and mindset of design thinking
- You will establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- You will develop and use our brand book and design systems
- You will conduct user research and evaluate user feedback, translating this to our product
- Your regular activities will include innovating our products to continuously surprise our customers with new to market features.
- 5+ years of experience in Design or Software Development
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of Figma (preferred)/Sketch
- Solid experience in creating smooth and appealing customer experiences
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- You want to do good and enjoy contributing to a better world by raising funds for charity through our products
- You are proactive, determined, and enthusiastic. Able to stay humble, whilst being proud of your achievements!
- No, not everyone needs to be a football fan but for this role, it may be beneficial ?
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing international company (600% growth per year for last 3 years)
- Freedom in decision making and responsibility
- Working with the newest technologies within web development
- A great team that is growing rapidly
- Competitive remuneration, travel expenses, healthy lunch, laptop, 25 vacation days, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
- Getting to know each other: this will be a first conversation with someone from our HR team
- Interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam with Falco - Senior product owner and Kevin - CTO
- (mini) Assessment round where we will test some skills required for the job
- Final interview with Falco and one of our designers
- Meet the rest of the team
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then don’t hesitate to reach out to Ruben Boerefijn via Ruben@matchwornshirt.com